As women and mothers we tend to be Givers~
On an airplane the first and foremost rule in case of emergency is:
PUT ON THE OXYGEN MASK ON YOURSELF FIRST BEFORE YOU PUT IT ON YOUR LOVED ONES!
What does this RULE tell you?
Do you know and can you feel how valid this rule is?
Barbara Bassill provides coaching for women covering a wide range of important topics.
Joy and Well-Being
- How often do you take care of others?
- How much time do you spend in taking care of:
- Your boss?
- Your kids?
- Your life-partner?
- Your parents?
- Your community?
- Where is the TIME for you?
When do you CHOOSE to BE THERE FOR YOU?
HOW TO LOVE YOURSELF
First of all you will need to be WILLING to accept that it all starts with YOU!
Thus loving yourself, taking care of yourself, is THE KEY
Not selfishly, not self-centered-but authentically, honestly, caringly.
For women, Barbara’s coaching provides the following services:
- How to handle the many tasks mothers’ face.
- Focusing to get the harmony in your family you want.
- How to get the man and keep the man in your life that you were meant to have.
- How to keep the romance alive and heat up your love life.
- Dressing for success.
- Makeup that makes you look great.
- Natural health & beauty tips.
- Natural anti-aging tips.
Barbara also consults to businesses on the value and best practice guidelines to creating a great customer service department. For information on Barbara’s Customer Service Consulting click here.