Is it selfish to think of “me”? Or is it following my dreams and goals?
Wow, what a question!!!!! I heard someone say today that if we follow our dreams we actually are one with Spirit, creating joy and Blessings for ourselves AND the world around us. That’s a great thought, a wonderful concept!
I tend to agree!!!!!! On an airplane they say to put on the oxygen mask on yourself FIRST before you put it on to your loved ones or maybe neighbor. So….what does this mean????
When I take care of myself first, I am honoring a sacred process–I am not selfish nor arrogant. I am letting the universe know that I count. I find this to be very helpful:
- Close your eyes and imagine a beautiful scene
- Allow yourself in this state to see and experience what you want to be or become
- Give yourself permission to be audacious and do just that
- No matter what: You come first
- Allow this to sink into your consciousness
- Then go and act on this in outer world reality
I am sending you light and loving